Saturday 11 January 2014

It all starts now

So i'm doing my first bit of exercise of 2014 tomorrow morning, a yoga class!

I first joined yoga last year while I was on placement at the Cathedral, and it was in a beautiful old hall with wooden floors that squeaked in the most awkward of moments. Since being back at uni I haven't found the time (or couldn't be bothered) to find a class close by to continue, but I always find it helps the back ache I get from my bust (there is just no nice word really), so I'm hoping tomorrow's class will convince me to find a class in Cheltenham. Hopefully I can find time to go to a yoga class on top of my planned two gym/swim sessions a week.

Then maybe soon I can be back to doing this!....like I ever was that flexible...





Wish me luck!!




No comments:

Post a Comment