Monday 13 January 2014

First week of being healthy healthy!

So I got my gym concession card, they want £12.50 for a gym induction!!! Surely all they will do is say "...and on this you run..."??? What do they want £12.50 for?? 

Anyway, with my card it'll only cost me £1.30 to swim each time, which is GREAT!! 

Still debating today about whether I can afford to join SW again or just reuse my old plan and see how I get on...it cost me £45 just for healthy food this week, and on top of paying for buses to uni and swimming...I don't know whether I can afford it to be honest!! 

But anyway....onto my food today! 

Pre-Breakfast: 
Lemon, cucumber and mint detox water

Breakfast: 
A handful of granola, fat free Greek yoghurt and some grapes 

Lunch: 
 Convent garden soup and granary baguette. 

Cooking gammon, sweet potato fries and veg tonight. 

I weighed myself on my scales this morning, so my starting weight is 16st 7. Hopefully with healthy eating and a swim session or two there should be a change!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment