Saturday 11 January 2014

I did it!

I went to yoga! I got up at 8am ("on a Saturday?!" I hear you cry) and soon after was planking and downward dogging with all the rest of the fitness nuts in the local parish hall. How did it feel? Surprisingly good, having not done it for over 6 months. My ankles ached a bit and I could definitely feel it in my hamstrings afterwards, but I felt better for having gone! 

I spent the rest of the day packing up my belongings and then came back to Cheltenham this evening. Went out for dinner with the other half, and ordered one of the 400 calorie dishes in Slug and Lettuce: Aubergine baked in tomato with a house salad. Not strictly slimming world perfect but definitely better than the burger I was eyeing up on the menu! Paired it with a small glass of red wine, which although not healthy, I will not give up!! 

Might have a lie-in tomorrow morning, it is Sunday after all! Then will go and buy my concession at the gym and might swim at whilst I'm there. Going to spend the evening tonight looking through relatively simple SW recipes that I could convince the BF to eat too, and then take a trip around tesco. All in all quite a nice weekend!! 

I hope whoever is reading this, that your weekend is enjoyable too! 



         My healthy dinner at slug and lettuce! 

No comments:

Post a Comment